手ぶらで 観桜会 (Tebura de Kanoukai)
Website (Japanese): http://sakura.hirosakipark.jp/
Enjoy a no-preparation-required cherry blossom viewing party in Hirosaki Park: picnic blankets, lunch, drinks, Neputa music performances and clean-up are all provided for you! (Reservations required.)
Date: April 23-May 3, 2016
Location: Hirosaki Park Picnic Area 弘前公園 ピクニック広場 (map)
- 通常コース Normal Course
- Special bento lunch using local seasonal ingredients
- 10,000yen / person (12,000yen / person for groups of 2-3 people)
- Reservations starting from 2 people, max. 20 people (daily)
- 極コース Kiwami Course
- Two-tiered Tsugaru lacquer bento box lunch using specially selected local ingredients
- 25,000yen / person
- Reservations starting from 2 people, max. 10 people (daily)
- Depending on weather conditions, cherry blossoms might not be blooming on the date you have chosen.
- The event will be held outdoors so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- The organizing company cannot be held responsible for any trouble or accidents occurring inside the park.
- Please be punctual for the meeting time. Times may be slightly earlier or later depending on the number of groups/participants.
- Food, set-up, etc. may differ from photographs displayed on the website as the photos are from last year's event.
- In the case of rain, the event will be held in a special indoor location, in which case you may be joined by other groups.
- In the event of rain, the Group Representative will be called around 9am on the reserved date.
- Register using the online form (sample English translation below).
- Payment information will be sent to the Group Representative following successful registration.
- Payments must be made in advance via bank money transfer by Monday April 18, 2016.
- Reservation will be automatically cancelled if payment is not received by Monday April 18, 2016.
- Full refund (minus money transfer fees) offered for cancellations made up to 5 days in advance
- No refunds for cancellations made 4 or less days in advance. Instead, Hirosaki specialty products will be sent to the group (representative).
Current Availability (As of March 3, 2016):
- Few Spaces Remaining: April 23, April 24, May 1
- NOT Available: April 25-30, May 2-3
Hirosaki Park Cherry Blossom Blooming Status (Japanese)
Hirosaki Park 弘前公園
Hirosaki City, Aomori Prefecture 036-8356
Official Website (Japanese): http://sakura.hirosakipark.jp/