第３９回十和田湖ウォーク (Towadako Walk)
Enjoy nature--the smell of trees and water, the sound of the breeze--as you walk around Lake Towada.
Location: Towadako Elementary School Grounds (Towadako Yasumiya)
- Open to all ages, genders, etc.
- Elementary school aged participants and younger must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Participants requiring special support, etc. should be accompanied by someone who can provide the necessary support
- Fees (includes transportation for Family Course)
- Adults: 2,500yen
- Junior High School Students: 1,800yen
- Elementary School Students: 1,200yen
- ① Submit registration forms either by mail or e-mail.
(Takamachiba-15-14 Niida, Hachinohe City, Aomori Prefecture 031-0813
MTC21 Towada Walk Executive Office)
- E-Mail: mtc21[at]htv-net.ne.jp
Include the following information for each participant:
- 氏名 Full Name
- 性別 Gender
- 年齢 Age
- 郵便番号 Postal Code
- 住所 Address
- 電話番号 Phone Number
- コース名 Course Name
- 参加費 Fee Amount
- For large groups, please attach the information in an Excel or PDF file.
- When registering multiple people at one time, please make it clear who is the representative for the group.
- ② Remit payment to the event account through Japan Post
- 口座番号 Account Number: 02200-3-57549
- 口座名 Account Name: MTC21
- Registration Deadline: Saturday June 2, 2016
- ③ After the registration information and payment has been confirmed, participants/the group representative will be mailed registration numbers (which double as start order numbers). Registration numbers will be assigned in the order that forms/payment are received.
(A portion of the fees will be donated to the Kumamoto Earthquake recovery efforts)
- You will receive a number cloth at registration. Your number will be checked at various check points (see map) so please wear the number cloth during the event.
- Water (500mk) will be available at various points (see map) along the course.
- Participants will receive a certificate of completion after finishing the event.
- Please take your garbage home with you.
- Bathrooms at the start point are expected to be crowded before the event starts, so please leave sufficient time to make use of the facilities if necessary.
- Support Buses (支援バス) are located at various points along the course. If you are unable to continue the walk, you can take the bus back to the goal.
- If you do not reach the Okawatai check point by 15:00, you will not be able to complete the course by 17:00 and will be taken to the goal by bus.
- If you show your number cloth upon leaving, the parking fee for the whole day will be only 500yen.
- July 23-24, 2016 Contact Number: 080-6019-6853
Towadako Elementary School 十和田湖小学校
Okuse Towadakohanyasumiya 16-1 (青森県十和田市奥瀬十和田湖畔休屋１６−１)
Towada City, Aomori Prefecture 018-5501
Event Website (Japanese): http://www.htv-net.ne.jp/~mtc21/