冬のにしめや写真コンテスト２０１７ (Fuyu no Nishimeya Shashin Contest)
A contest to showcase the winter scenery, people, food, and events of Nishimeya.
Full Contest Information PDF File: Japanese
Nishimeya Village Website (Japanese): https://www.nishimeya.jp/shirakami/event/new-event/post-46.html
- Accepted Photo Subjects: Nishimeya Scenery, Foods/Drinks, Events, and/or People
- Contest Sponsor/Judge: Nishimeya Tourism Association
- Contest Awards & Prizes
- Gold Prize: Buna no Sato Shirakamikan Pair Overnight Stay Voucher
- Silver Prize: Junmaishu Sake "Sansuke"
- Bronze Prize: Apple Juice
- Submitted works will not be returned.
- Winning photographs will become property of the contest sponsors;
- Winning works will be used for village promotional purposes.
- Photos must have been taken in Nishimeya Village during the winter.
- Permission of identifiable people (subjects in photos) should be obtained before submission
- Only unpublished works taken by the submitter should be submitted
- Open entry (professional photograph submissions are OK)
- Composite photographs are not permitted.
- Use of any type of camera (cell phone/smartphone, etc. included) is permissible
- Photo Size/Specifications:
- A4 Size (270 x 297mm) OR
- Yotsukiri Size 四ツ切サイズ (254 x 305mm) OR
- Wide Yotsukiri ワイド四ツ (254 x 366mm) OR
- Digital Data sent via email (max. 3MB file size) OR
- Digital Data on CD or other digital media (3MB file size or larger)
- Max. Submissions: 3 photos per person
- Entry Submission Address (for print/digital media submissions)
Nishimeya Tourism Association Office (Part of the Nishimeya Industries Department)
Inamoto-144 Tashiro, Nishimeya-mura, Nakatsugaru-gun, Aomori-ken 036-1411
- Entry Submission Email Address: nishimeya-sangyou[at]vill.nishimeya.lg.jp
- Required Entry Submission Information:
- 写真の題名 Photgraph Title
- 撮影場所 Location photograph was taken
- 住所 Address
- 氏名 Photographer's Full Name
- 年齢 Age
- 性別 Gender
- 職業 Occupation (For students, include school name and year/grade)
- 電話番号 Phone Number
- Submission Deadline: Entries must be received by Friday February 3, 2017
- Winners will be announced in early-mid February on the village website, etc.
- Winners will also be contacted directly
- Award ceremony will be held at the Shirakami Sanchi Visitor Center on Sunday February 19
InquiriesNishimeya Tourism Association Office (Part of the Nishimeya Industries Department)
8:15-17:00 Monday-Friday, not including National Holidays