うちエコいいね！節電チャレンジ 2015 冬 (Uchi Eco Ii Ne! Setsuden Challenge 2015 Fuyu )
Try various household energy-saving strategies for a chance to win a 1000yen QUO Card.
Prize: 1000yen QUO Card (100 available)
- Only residents of Aomori Prefecture are eligible for this competition.
- Submit an electricity bill(s) (original or copy) from November 2015, December 2015, and/or January 2015 showing lower electricity usage as compared to the same month in the previous year to enter the prize draw. (Web billing customers should print out the bill/usage report for the current and previous years.)
- Get one prize drawing entry for each month; you can submit bills for just one or two, or all three months for a maximum of three prize draw entries. (Each bill can only be used for one entry.)
- To enter, print out the envelope from the website and cut out along the solid thick lines. Fill in the applicable information; enclose the electricity bill(s); fold the envelope along the dotted lines and seal shut with glue where marked のりしろ. Affix postage (82yen stamp) to the sealed envelope and mail it in.
- Entry deadline (postdated) is February 29, 2015.
- Winners will be mailed prizes in March 2016.
Aomori Prefectural Government Website: http://www.pref.aomori.lg.jp/nature/kankyo/setsuden-challenge_27W.html