奥入瀬渓流冬景色撮影会 (Oirase Keiryuu Fuyu Keshiki Satsuei-kai)
Want to capture the beauty of Oirase Gorge in the winter? The Oirase Gorge Winter Photography session is a great chance to get advice from fellow camera enthusiasts as well as Towada-born professional photographer Mitsuhiro Wada. Beginners welcome!
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016
Time: 8:30-14:30 (Registration from 8:00)
Seminar Instructor: Mitsuhiro Wada (Towada-born Nihon University College of Art Instructor)
Meeting Location: Ishigedo Rest Area (Oirase Gorge) 石ケ戸休憩所（奥入瀬渓流内） (map)
Cost: 3000yen (included insurance)
Registration: Maximum 20 participants
Registration Deadline: Sunday, January 24, 2016
- Register and Pay In Person
Location: Towada Tourism & Local Products Center (十和田市観光産物センター)
15-3 Inaoichi, Art Station Towada (map)
- Register By Phone/Fax/Email, Pay by Furikomi (money transfer through ATM, etc.)
- 8:00-8:30 Registration (Opening Ceremony, Schedule Explanation)
- 8:30-11:00 Taking Pictures While Walking Through Oirase Gorge
- 11:00-12:30 Lunch, Head Over to Oirase Keiryuu-Kan 奥入瀬渓流館
- 12:30-14:30 Seminar at Oirase Keiryuu-Kan
- You will be walking (～5-7km) and taking photographs outside, so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please prepare and bring your own lunch. If you wish to order a bento lunch (～1000yen), please inquire when registering.
- In the case of inclement weather, the event may be cancelled.
Ishigedo Rest Area (Oirase Gorge) 石ケ戸休憩所（奥入瀬渓流内）
The Official Portal of the City of Towada (Japanese): http://www.city.towada.lg.jp/docs/2016011400010/